- Login to Delmondo
- Navigate to Campaigns from the menu.
- Select 'Add New Campaign' in the upper right hand corner.
4. Fill in the following fields as shown in the figure below
- Campaign Name
- Brand Name
- Contact Name
- Budget- Optional
- Start Date- Must Include
- End Date - Must Include for automation (if you're setting up a campaign for the year, select a date in the future, you can always edit this later)
- Accounts - start typing the name of the account(s) to add them, or choose the 'Allow Any Account' checkbox to automatically add any account in your agency that matches the Content Tag into the campaign
- Content Tags - start typing the name of the tag and select it from the list
- Hashtags- leave empty if using a Content Tag
5. Click 'Create Campaign' to save your campaign.