Twitter Tweet Analytics
The following metrics are available for Tweets published on your account.
- Public Engagements: Sum of Likes+ Retweets+ Replies
- Media Engagements: This includes the number of clicks on your media across videos, vines, gifs and images.
- Tweet Engagements: Total number of times a user interacted with a Tweet including Retweets, replies, follows, likes, links, cards, hashtags, embedded media, username, profile photo, or Tweet expansion.
- Engagement Rate: Likes + Retweets + Replies on the post divided by the total followers on the account, expressed as a percentage.
- Replies: Times a user replied to the Tweet
- Likes: Times a user liked the Tweet
- Impressions*: Times a user is served a Tweet in timeline or search results (organic only)
- Post Organic Video Views - the number of times a specific tweet containing a video asset was viewed for at least two seconds (MRC standard). This measures organic views only.
- Media Views - the number of times your media was played (autoplay and click) counted across videos, vines, gifs, and images. A video may have more media views than video views as Media Views do not have the 2-second length qualifier as Video Views do.
- Total Video Views - the number of times the video asset included in the selected tweet was viewed for at least two seconds. Total Video Views includes the combined view counts from any tweets where the video has been Retweeted or reposted in separate Tweets. This matches what Twitter shows on each video in their UI.
- URL Clicks: A count of how many times a URL in the Tweet has been clicked.
- App install attempts: Clicks to install an app via the Tweet's Card
- App Opens: Clicks to open an app via the Tweet's Card
- Detail expands: Clicks on the Tweet to view more detail
- Follows: Times a user followed you directly from the Tweet
- Hashtag clicks: Clicks on hashtag(s) in the Tweet
- User profile clicks: Clicks on the name, @username, or profile photo of the Tweet author
- Permalink clicks: Clicks on the Tweet permalink (desktop only)
- Shared via email: Times a user emailed the Tweet to someone
Data for Twitter Posts provides only organic views and impressions, for total organic and promoted views on your videos see below.
Twitter Video Analytics
The following metrics are available at the video level for any video published to your Twitter account Media Studio
- Total Video Views: the total number of times users viewed your video across all tweets, includes organic and promoted views
- Organic Video Views:
- Promoted Video Views
- Total Completion Rate
- Duration: The length of your video in HH:MM:SS
- Organic average watchtime
- Promoted average watchtime
- Average total watchtime
- Organic/promoted completion rate
- Organic/promoted playback starts
- Organic/promoted playback 25
- Organic/promoted playback 50
- Organic/promoted playback 75
- Organic/promoted playback completes
- Organic/promoted CTA clicks