There are two ways to create Content Tags in Conviva Social Insights, through the Tag Manager, or on the post directly.
First, we’ll cover using the Tag Manager.
- Log into Conviva Social Insights. Navigate to “Content Tags” from the menu.
- Open a Folder
- Click 'New Tag' to open the Tag Editor
- Fill in the fields:
- Tag Name: Provide a descriptive, unique name for the tag. You can use as many as 50 characters in the name.
- Description: Provide a few notes on the significance of this tag. This gives some context for other users on your team as to what the tag is about.
- Folder: The Folder that the Content Tag will be in.
- Tag Color: Choose a color for your tag (optional)
- Click Add Tag to save your tag
- You can edit any of these fields on a tag by selecting the tag from your Tag Manager
Content Tags can also be created directly through Analytics
- Navigate to "Analytics"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click the post you would like to apply a tag to & type the name of the tag
- Select "Add"
- Navigate to "Content Tags" to apply additional rules to the tag
Notes about tags
- Tags are set at the agency level, meaning all the accounts that you have access to normally can use the same set of tags.
- There is no limit to the number of tags on an individual post, but we recommend starting out with a few tags to test your results before expanding to larger tagging taxonomies