1. Log into Conviva Social Insights
2. Click on the "Analytics" tab and search for the account you're looking to view.
3. Select "Facebook" from the dropdown in the upper right corner
4. Here you'll see the Facebook Overview. This measures the performance of all posts published by the page in the time period selected, and you can toggle between content types in the table below.
5. To view the performance of an individual video post, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the table view, and click on the Icon in the "Type" column to pull up the video detail page.
6. In the Video Detail page, you'll be able to see more metrics around how the post containing that video performed.
Note: this view will measure performance on this single post only, so the views may not match 100%. If you're looking to see total video metrics, including cross-posted and shared views, see this article (https://help.delmondo.co/faq/how-to-view-facebook-video-analytics-in-delmondo)