1. Log into Conviva Social Insights
2. Click on the "Analytics" tab and type the name of the account you want to view in the search box.
3. Select "YouTube" from the dropdown in the upper right corner
4. Here you'll see the YouTube Overview. This measures the performance of all posts published by the page in the time period selected, and you can toggle between content types in the table below.
5. To view the performance of an individual video post, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the table view, and click on the Icon in the "Detail" column to pull up the video detail page.
6. In the Video Detail page, you'll be able to see more metrics around how that video performed.