Time frame comparison is available in the Analytics and Campaign modules.
GOLD LEVEL CLIENTS ONLY.
To use the tool click the date range drop down in the top right corner of the screen while either in the Analytics or Campaign modules.
Once clicked you will be prompted to select two date ranges. The top date range is what data will be displayed in the on the screen. The second date range, located below, will be the date range you are comparing the existing time frame to.
The comparison tool will provide increase or decrease metrics next to current time frame’s performance. An increase, shown in green, means that the current date range is performing higher than comparison time frame selected. A decrease, shown in red, means the existing time frame is performing lower than the comparison range selected. Please note, in order to use time frame comparison inside the Campaigns module the campaign will need to have existed for 24 hours.
The Time Frame Comparison tool is available in the following tabs in Analytics and Campaigns for the following metrics
- Analytics Overview – Total Video Views, Views per Video, Total Engagements, Total Impressions, Engagements Per Post, Total Posts, Total Videos
- Facebook Analytics Overview – Total Posts Made, Total Impressions, Total Engagements, Engagements Per Post, Total Video Views, Views Per Video, Avg Time / Video, View Conversion Rate
- Instagram Analytics Overview – Total Posts Made, Average Reach Per Post, Total Impressions, Total Engagements, Total Video Views, Average Views Per Video, Average Engagements Per Post, Engagement Rate
- Twitter Overview – Posts Made, Total Impressions, Total Public Engagements, Average Engagements Per Post, Total Video Views, Total Likes, Total Retweets, Average Engagement Rate per Tweet
- Snapchat – Total Snaps Made, Total Views, Average Views Per Snap, Average Completion Rate, Peak Unique Viewers, Total Screenshots, Average Time per Unique Viewer, Total Completions
- Snapchat Discover – Daily Average Unique Viewers, Total Engagements, Unique Top Snaps per Viewer, New Subscribers Gained, Total Views, Unique Viewers, Total Minutes Consumed, Average Time Spent per Discover Story
- YouTube – Total Videos Made, Total Views, Views Per Video, Total Minutes Viewed, Total Engagements, Average Engagements Per Video, Average View Percentage Per Video, Average Watch Time Per Video
- Instagram Stories Overview – Total Posts Made, Total Impressions, Average Reach Per Story, Average Completion Rate per story, Average Reach Rate, Total Replies, Total Taps, Total Exits
Here are some use cases for these new comparison settings:
- See how your current month’s performance compares in average to the previous month and same month last year.
- Compare overall social performance of one event to a previous event.
- As a sports team, compare the social posts from the day of your most recent game to previous games in the season.
- Are your Instagram Stories growing? Compare your average reach from this month or quarter to same time last year.
- Compare month over month performance of an ongoing content series by engagements per post, views per video, average watch time, view conversion rate and more.
If you have any questions about this tool, or how to utilize it, please reach out to your Solutions Consultant POC, or send a message via our Intercom Tool.